Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Am What I Am…!!!!!

I am what I am
I am a guy(definitely its ‘u’ and boy seems childish)
I am sweet, I am rude
I pull the door where push is written
I cry ,I laugh
I enjoy the pain
I become sad at celebrations
I sleep at 6:00 a.m., I rise at 6:00 p.m.

I think I am star
I think I am useless
I hide my tears behind glasses when i get emotional
I sucks at beginning, I sucks at ending (It's about the conversations) 
I sleep in class, I'm awake at night
I love to tease people, I felt guilty when its my turn

I miss one tight hand
I miss a breeze of wet hair
I miss Lomami ladies edition (just kidding)
I want to kiss the cheek where tear is falling
I want someone to hug me tight and say “Everything's gonna be alright”
I prefer kiss over s*x(don't thought very deep  on this)
I fell ashamed, I fell proud

I am stupid, I am genius 
I take half hour to bath when it completes in 15 min
I get scared when I am in trouble
I cry in bathroom
I miss my sisters when I am alone
I think after I speak
I want to scream, I want peace
Yeah! I am what I am 


P.S.:- I am new at this your feedback really matters and suggestions too...

8 comments:

  1. outstanding man... :)... start writing poem .. waiting 4 next post..

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice one...
    many of us even till don't know.."what I am"

    ReplyDelete
  3. i m the one to complete your 100 views..

    and nice post..

    keep writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. really nice...........n m also agree with sanket n sagar....
    n in my words"JORDAR HA"

    ReplyDelete